SOLDAT - Shinra - Alliance "SOLDAT"  

SOLDAT - Shinra Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
 FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres   Profil         Connexion 

Heir Of Vengeance: Epic Heroic Fantasy Series (Covenant Of

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SOLDAT - Shinra Index du Forum -> ::Partie Externe:: -> Galerie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
genleva

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 07:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Heir Of Vengeance: Epic Heroic Fantasy Series (Covenant Of Répondre en citant

<strong>'Wow, absolutely amazing.' </strong> <em>Claire Simpson</em>
'I was absolutely enthralled. I believe it is the best one yet.' <em>Debra Foster</em>

<strong>Egypt is rising, as the House of David is beginning to crumble.</strong>

A promised betrothal threatens to drive a wedge between David and those closest to him, but that isn't the real issue. Jezebel can feel her powers returning and when she disappears, General Martinez fears the worst.

The Palace is rife with politics and when the plotting is revealed, death will follow....

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 199 pages
publisher: Fiona Tarr (May 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071W4F3S5
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 3165 KB

Heir of Vengeance: Epic Heroic Fantasy Series (Covenant of Grace Book 4) book german Heir of Vengeance: Epic Heroic Fantasy Series (Covenant of Grace Book 4) offline get purchase mobile online

This is my most anticipated fantasy book this year and I LOVED the previous 2 books18 Kane (Karl Edward Wagner) Comments (2) One of the original anti-heroes in the fantasy genre; together with the Conan stories by Howard, Wagner's Kane helped shape (even start) the Sword and Sorcery genre.Kane is arguably one of the deepest, darkest antihero's in the genreUpcoming Releases Guns of Empire One of the best military fantasy series.and the newest book in Wexler's ever evolving world, Release Date: August 9, 2016 The Last Days of New Paris A full (if small at under 200 pages) novel by one of the most talented fantasy authors in the genreEsslemont (August 10th)Scourged (The Iron Druid Chronicles #9) Kevin Hearne (August 3rd)The Prince of Glass (The Tarnished Crown #2) Karen Miller (August 1st) SeptemberWe dont have much in the way of advanced covers to show for these books, but well try to update in a few months when the book covers are released on Amazon.Successors Promise (Millennium Rule #3) Trudi Canavan (Sep 21st) OctoberThe Seven (The Vagrant #3) Peter Newman (Oct 3rd)The third in the Vagrant series and here is hoping we get something different againThe Obelisk Gate continues to build on its predecessors brillianceHarriton Nikiforov is a journalist who embarks on the story of a lifetime to the virtual world of FayrollSeuss' Character Is Relevant Today 12/1/2016 1:20:00 PM Books The Beasts in Linda SCavanaugh (AlexJCavanaugh) June 12, 2017 at 9:29 am Congratulations, Fiona! I sat on my first story almost thirty years before rewriting it and sending to my publisher

Reply Fiona June 15, 2017 at 8:46 pm Hi AlexOne thing this series does is ask the question: does the end always justify the means? And you might find by the end of the first book, your answer changesJezebel can feel her powers returning and when she disappears, General Martinez fears the worstThose looking for a well-written adventure fantasy full of action, romance, and suspense will find this series quite appealing.Peace Talks (The Dresden Files #16) Jim ButcherI cant get enough Dresden and things are really heating up in the worldGraceling is NOT only a romance though, but has a pretty important role in the story

She has been my biggest supported as all mums are of courseFantasy thrives on the creation of new worlds, species and magic systemsAs a writer, a healthy dose of fear, or at least some anxiety, can help you to better prepare yourself for an event or projectThere have been more highs than lows, so too many to pin just one down but I guess receiving my first un-coaxed, un-coerced, given of its own free will review on Amazonfollowed very closely by one of my readers actually Facebook messaging me to please, please tell her when book 4 is coming outBut I would have settled for becoming a harper like Menolly, writing songs with telepathic fire-lizard pets to keep me companyIf you can get past the depressed heroes and the dreadful world portrayed, there's some real good stuff to be found in this seriesIn The Last Mortal Bond, which concludes the trilogy, an ancient race called the csestriim have returned to destroy humanity 79c7fb41ad

Freed to Obey: Discovering What Galatians Says About Freedom, Obedience, and Christ&rsquo;s Kingdom download epub mobi pdf fb2The Feedback Book: 50 Ways to Motivate and Improve the Performance of Your People (Concise Advice) download epub mobi pdf fb2A Moral Technology: Electrification as Political Ritual in New Delhi download epub mobi pdf fb2KJV Ultrathin Reference Bible, Black/Gray Deluxe LeatherTouch, Indexed download epub mobi pdf fb2The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher download epub mobi pdf fb2A Plan to Gather Ourselves Together: Prepared for the Restoration of the Sacred Laws of the Most High (Where There Is No Vision...) download epub mobi pdf fb2May I Cultivate You?: Careers in Fundraising download epub mobi pdf fb2The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Energy Storage Devices download epub mobi pdf fb2Report of the Commissioner of Agriculture: For the Year 1879 (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Insideouters No 2 Mr. Ledbetter Plays Golf download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 07:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SOLDAT - Shinra Index du Forum -> ::Partie Externe:: -> Galerie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation